Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just a Moment

Have you ever had that feeling of closeness, when you see a hand so close to you that you just start wondering how would it be like to hold it, to touch that skin, to smell that hair, to taste those lips?

And yes, you had some days of that deathly closeness that, of course, ended up in distress & more loneliness.
Is it so hard to be wanted?
Is it so easy to end up alone, that you just find yourself lyin' on an empty bed every single night, trying not to think about it, to make those ghosts go away, and be happy for the moments you lived with that person?

But I'm back. I'm lying on an empty bed, like every other night. And even though I try not to think about it, the ghosts keep on comin' back to haunt me, and the moments I lived are fading with the constant torture of that skin, hair & lips that I will never get to taste.

And that single second I need is tearin' me apart, as we grow closer & the breach gets bigger and deeper, I transform into a divided being: a mask of happiness, and a dreamer's fantasy, beggin', bleeding and pleading for just a moment with you.

No comments: