Friday, July 11, 2008

God's Video Card

Have you ever stopped for a second, watching the trees, the clouds, the water on the streets, and thought: "I wonder what video card is using God to pull up all of this at the same time...". Of course, it's not something everyone asks everyday, not even I do.
But when you think about it, isn't it obvious that there's gotta be something that thinks and looks for this universe? Think it this way: men haven't reached the point of creating a visually reallistic environment, rendered on real time, that behaves exactly the way nature does.

And when you see that, you realise (with an "s" or with "z"?) there's no way that nature could accidentally create so much perfection. 'Cause I don't care what doctors say: human being is a perfect machine, so fragile, capable of feeling, so accurate, self-improving, capable of mistakes and learning from them...

Sometimes I can't stop thinking that whoever wrote "American Beauty" thought about this, and that "there's so much beauty in this world" it's too much to take it.

Refraction, reflection, lightings, textures, colors, antialiasing, shading... think about this next time you witness a red sunset, and think: "What power pulled this up?".

One more time: God must have a hell of a video card.

P.S.: Yes, this is the type of crap you'll only find here: cheap thoughts and brain-storming for everyone to laugh at me. Who the fuck cares?

2 comments:

ClariG said...

Very interesting idea! I really liked your text =)

I agree with you... God must have a hell of a video card! Try this: find a very very tall tree, and lie next to it... try to see the sky between the branches... for some weird reason, that simple act is the strongest manifest that I get of an incredible world (and how little I am next to it =))

Curse of Cuervo said...

I re-agree :p
Jejeje, I was thinking: "nobody shares this insanity..." :'(
The same happens when you put your head under the water on the Tanger and you get to see fishes and particles of dust floating on the water and alligators swimming towards you; that should show you how small can a person feel... not that I've done that :D