Sunday, September 21, 2008

Coyote Ugly

Last night I dreamt...


I was in some kind of castle. I sneaked out at night for something I couldn't recall and I came back to my "room", but the door was locked.
Through the glass I saw my trainer (the guy that did the training to enter my company) and several friends, laughin' at me, showing a banner that said that I wouldn't enter after a certain hour.
I raged, I walked towards the end of the terrace and they got out, cranked for the joke.
A friend told me that they were just kiddin', but I turned red in fury, yelling at him that he was the most unwanted person to talk to me and I jumped to the edge... Or at least that's what I tried, damn self-preservation instinct.

Hundreds of "nazis" :S dressed in grey with orange hats arrived and started killing everyone. Lots of missin' scenes with parkour in between, running and shooting.
Three of us got trapped in a safety deposit and the chasers were coming after. The door started to crack, so we left through an exit in the back.

[MISSING SCENE]

I pretended to be asleep on a car (holding my pillow!) and the cops/nazis/army guys, whatever they were, passed looking at me.
"I'm safe", I thought. It was night again. I decided to get out of my hiding place, just to notice that that fortress was surrounded by walls, and I had no escape... from that shape that was now looking at me, since the moment I moved.
Growlins, horrible growlings, a dark shape with crisp hair staring at my location.
Above, on the terrace, the army enjoying the show. And that coyote was now running at me, jumping at me, biting my left hand. Blood, lots of blood and torn skin and shattered bones. The coyote is dragging me from the arm, and I'm kicking the dust.

I wake up. My hand is in pain. I don't get it. I'm awake, I shouldn't feel so much pain, and I feel the wound, and the cold in my ripped flesh. I fall asleep again, before undestanding that bridge. The coyote is jumping again towards me. I brake a chair, make a stake, and kill the beast. And I finally wake up.

Once again: my conscience hates me...

2 comments:

Abby said...

hola Ethan!! hjaja

Encontre tu blog por culpa de Facebook, me gusta bastante, escribis muy bien en inglés y eso que yo estoy en 3ero de traductorado asi soy bastante exigente con eso.
Y no te sientas mal por lo de EMO, hay gente que desde lo mas profundo es más "oscura" (forma de pensar, de ver la vida) yo soy asi también, aunque no lo parezca cuando veas lo colorido que es mi blog. Eso sí nunca me vas a ver vestida de rosita. También hay gente "clara" (la mayoría no me caen bien). Y lo peor de todo son los que se visten de negro y se pintan la cara y esas cosas horribles que vimos en fotologs y en los programas de chiche y susana: pura moda! lo hacen porque los amigos lo hacen, lo hacen para "pertenecer". Cuando crezcan se le pasará.

Abby said...

Vi tus fotos en Facebook, especialmente la del lemon pay ajajajajajaja es buenisima, supongo uqe debe estar relacionada con el tema del blog que me queres proponer. Con respecto a KT, toda la data esta en mi blog tambien..

http://elblogdeabby.blogspot.com/2008/09/kt-tunstall-en-argentina.html

como no conseguia a nadie le dije a mi novio uqe me acompañe aunque sea hasta la puerta y dps lo llevo al parque de la costa. Si le digo uqeno ahora me mata.

Ah y yo se que trabajas en Teletech y tu verdadero nombre. Por las dudas no lo pongo aca, pero me acuerdo de vos cuando apenas entramos encontre una pelotita antiestress que decia Ethan, y por mas uqe me moria por tener una pelotita de esas te la devolvi, al poco tiempo me llego una para mi. Asi aprendi en la práctica "dá y recibirás"

en mi perfil podes encontrar mi mail si queres..